Vegan Macaroni and Cheese
1 package gluten free elbow macaroni (We love Tinkyada)
1 package cheddar Daiya shreds
Olive oil or Melt “alternative Butter (2-4 Tbl)
½-1 Cup Hemp milk
½ -1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- Cook gluten free brown rice pasta for 7 minutes.
- Watch our how to cook perfect GF pasta videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aSTYbSA
- Drain pasta and put back into the pot.
- Add olive oil or melt alternative butter
- Add entire package of Daiya cheddar shreds
- Add ½ C Hemp milk (Add a little more milk at a time to add a creamier sauce)
- GENTLY fold and stir to blend. With the Vegan cheese it takes a little longer to melt, but it will! It gets nice and cheesy!
- Salt to taste.
NOTE: Watch our Vegan Macaroni and Cheese Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lJkv8cJHrI
There are Vegan Parmesan cheeses that are fun to add to your Mac & Cheese!