1 Jar favorite marinara sauce
1-2 Cups Beyond Meat Beef-Free Crumbles Feisty (1/2 package)
4-6 Tablespoons Daiya Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Style Spread
1- 1 ½ C Daiya Mozzarella Style Shreds
Gluten Free Brown Rice Lasagna noodles (Tinkyada brand is Vegan)
- In a medium pot heat Beyond Meat crumbles with marinara sauce.
- Cook lasagna noodles.
- Have cheese and pasta ready for layering.
- First lay a sheet of your noodles in a 8×8 glass baking dish.
- Spread beef-free pasta sauce over noodles
- Then dollop a spoonful of Daiya cream cheese over and around top of pasta sauce
- Sprinkle Daiya Mozzarella shreds over the top.
- Repeat the next layer.
- End with a sprinkle of Italian seasonings.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 oven for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Note: Daiya shreds do not get super melted, but taste really good!