Have you wondered how to make homemade whipped cream from scratch? Not to mention gluten free whipped cream?
Well, you’ve come to the right recipe at Curry Girls Kitchen. 🙂
Whipped cream is a delicacy in the Curry Girls Kitchen household and making this sweet topping homemade is the most delicious and we know what’s going to be in it!
This recipe is simple and will only take 15-20 minutes to prepare! Have fresh, delicious and fluffy whipped cream ready for any gluten-free dessert in a moments notice.
Scroll down for the entire written recipe below, or watch our beautiful recipe video here:
Whipped Cream Ingredients:
This whipped cream recipe is super simple! And, it only has 3 ingredients. Unbelievable right?
- 1 16 oz container heavy whipping cream (must be kept cold until use)
- ½ C Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 medium glass bowl
- Hand mixer or stand mixer
Variations: Add 1-2 tsp. cinnamon (pictured) or 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- In the glass bowl pour cold heavy whipping cream.
- On high speed, whip cream until cream begins to get firm.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Continue whipping until completely firm and soft peaks form after you turn off the mixer.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Will keep for a few weeks stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. That is of course if you can control yourself and not eat it all! It’s a challenge!
FAQ About Our Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe:
Over time we’ve had some folks ask questions about our recipe and variations we use. If you have any questions, let us know. We love making these recipes better for our readers. 🙂
Q: Do you ever whip up coconut milk?
A: Yes! Make sure you only use the thick part of coconut in can – NOT “light” – and make sure it is cold 👍🏼👍🏼
Did you like our whipped cream recipe? Let us know in the comments below!