Filled with great protein, beneficial fats and complex carbohydrates without processed sugars. They will keep you feeling full and satisfied for hours!
Great for an “on the go” breakfast or snack. Add your favorite dried fruits, nuts or seeds. This is a great template for all kinds of creativity to happen! Let your creative juices flow!
1 C coconut buttery spread by Earth Balance
1 C date paste made from pitted whole dates
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 C almond flour
½ C coconut flour
1 tsp. baking powder
¼ C fresh ground flax seeds ( TBL whole =’s ¼ C)
1 TBL cinnamon
1 ½ C Oats
1 Tbl. Chia seeds
½ C coconut flakes
¼ C pecans, chopped
¼ C pumpkin seeds
¼ C sunflower seeds
½ C Zante currants or raisins
¼ C dried cherries, cranberries, blueberries or chopped apricots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cream all ingredients in Step 1
3. Add Step 2 ingredients into Step 1 and mix well
4. Stir Step 3 ingredients into 1 & 2 until well blended
5. Make cookie batter into small balls and then flatten them between the palm of your hands.
6. Place cookies onto a parchment lined cookie sheet
7. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and depending on how thick you make them.
8. Let cookies cool for 5-10 minutes, and then eat them, share them or give them as a gift!
Watch our Video how to make these yummy cookies: https://youtu.be/wGD65QIcg6g