Blistered Vegetables…Seriously the best tasting vegetables on the planet. With a 3 minute blanching then a quick sear, these vegetables get raves from kids of all ages! It’s part of our veggie wars that happen when they run out and the kids would fight over the last veggies on the plate. A mother’s dream come true!
Blistered Vegetables Ingredients:
- 1 lb. or more green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, sugar snaps and or carrots washed and cut.
- Celtic Sea Salt to taste or Truffle Salt
- 2-3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 or more~ fresh minced garlic (optional)
Blistered Vegetables Method:
- Follow the directions for blanching vegetables. See video below
- Heat skillet to med high heat.
- Add blanched vegetables in to skillet. Don’t stir let them get nicely browned about 2-3 minutes. BE PATIENT 🙂
- Turn them and add minced garlic.
- Once blistered and browned on both sides remove from skillet and plate to serve.
- Sprinkle with Maldon Sea Aalt to taste.
- Enjoy with your fingers~ they are OH so tasty!