Beyond Meat-Balls (Vegan)
1 bag Beyond Beef crumbles (see picture)
1/4 cup gluten free bread, crumbled (Vegan GF bread)
3 tbsp chia seeds soaked in 1/4 C warm water
2 tbsp Majestic garlic sauce or Veganese or Garlic Aioli
2 tbsp minced onion
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp dried basil
1/4 tsp garlic granules
1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
1/4 C Vegan Parma or nutritional yeast (optional)
Gluten Free Pasta (pictured Jovial gluten free Pasta)
Pasta Sauce: your favorite prepared or homemade.
- Sauté frozen Beyond Beef Crumbles with seasonings and olive oil in pan. Once thawed and warm, place in medium bowl with remain ingredients.
- Mix until combined.
- Form into small balls, or desired sized (smaller stuck together best).
- Set on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven @ 350° for 15-20min until nicely browned.
- Served with pasta and marinara sauce!